GRAND OPENING 2/1/2021!!!!
Q’s Corner has delayed opening while we worked out safety and health measures that maintained the wellness of our staff and all participants. The COVID-19 protocol for Q’s Corner will consist of the following:
* Limited occupancy functioning at 1/3 of capacity- 25 total guest at any given time
* 2hr play limit
* Temperature checks
* Mask Requirement
* Sanitizing upon entering
* Various sanitizing stations throughout the gym
* Disinfecting wipe stations throughout the gym
* Rooms and play areas- max occupancy signs along with social distance warnings
* Routine disinfecting of play areas (mid-day close down each section as we clean and disinfect- area will re-open upon reached disinfecting exposure time)
* Use of Microban 24hrs
* Also when you enter Qs Corner, you will find the Statement from Owner advising that we will operate in compliance with Gov. Roy Cooper mandates, Qs Corner Certification with W.H.O (World Health Organization) for “Proper Cleaning and Disinfecting”, and lastly Qs Corner COVID-19 Protocol.
I hope this information makes you more comfortable with visiting our facility. Please know that the wellness of our staff and the vulnerable population we serve are of up most importance!